Contents of Current edition of The Review
- Letter from the Chairman by Keith Le Page
- Editorial by Stephen Foote
- Society Notices
- Guernsey Literary Festival sponsorship
- Forthcoming Meetings
- Survey Results
- WW1 Battlefield Tour
- The Castel Church: some comments by John McCormack
- The Wreck of the Echo 1884: A Christmas Tragedy, Part 2 by Stephen Foote
- The Little Chapel Foundation with John Silvester
- Guernsey Eisteddfod trophy winner: ’A Bordeaux Stone’ by Jan Hugo
- Brexit and the Bailiwick by Jonathan Le Tocq
- Book Reviews:
- Poverty & Welfare in Guernsey, 1560-2015 by Rose-Marie Crossan
- The Country People of Guernsey and their Agriculture 1640-1840 by Richard Hocart
- LOOKback by Rob Batiste
- Island News by Michael Paul
Contents of Previous Editions 1945-present
For details of contents of previous editions of the Review – see Index of Articles.
Copies of individual articles which have appeared in the Review between 1946 – present can now be purchased online, and delivered by email – see Order Articles.
Enquiries – Article submissions
We welcome submission of articles for publication. For more details, see our Article Submission Guidelines.
Enquiries – Advertising
We are always pleased to hear from potential advertisers – Contact Us here.
If you would like to receive your Review in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format, please contact us.